Trending

I'm not the type of person to make wishlists. I'm the girl who doesn't write anything down because I'm convinced I'll still remember it in three months time when my birthday is there. I manage to forget what I would like for my birthday every. single. time. Without fail. So this year I'm one step ahead of myself by making this wishlist. I spent about 3 hours making this gif. It took a lot of trial and error before I got it right because I have the crappiest laptop ever and I suck at photoshop. The bottom line is: you better love this gif, 'cause it took AGES.


Please note that I can't afford any of these outfits, this is merely a list of things I would definitely get if I had the money. Let a girl have her dreams! 

I'm totally digging the micro sunglasses trend going on right now (just like pretty much everyone else) and this red pair with tinted glasses is pretty much the definition of perfection. Next up are the Clavin Klein cowboy boots, because damn, I love these a lot. I just find it baffling how Raf Simons made these so huge. Cowboy boots are 2018's biggest trend, I'm sure. The pompom bag is also Calvin Klein, and I've been eyeing this baby for almost a year. At least it feels like it's been a year, my teenage brain is a drama queen. The other bag is by Proenza Schouler and it's so pretty it hurts. The last items are scrunchies, which I can actually afford. My hair is still too short to style, though, so I can't even use scrunchies. Isn't that called irony or something? 

And finally, this sweater by & Other Stories, for which I've made a seperate gif because I have way too much free time on my hands.


Look at that! How colourful! How hyper! I feel like I'm going to get a headache if I watch this any longer. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten