These posts are getting out of hand

New York Fashion Week is over, but I'm not sad because I still have a million of street style pics to look at, and maybe I'm not sad because I wasn't actually there and I just check out the shows on my phone. It's really just me laying in my couch and scrolling through runway collections,  and when the collections are loading I just look at my own reflection in the screen and wonder what I'll have for dinner. Anyway, I love New York Fashion Week the most because just about every single person I admire is at least at 1 show, which is fantastic. But I also love London Fashion week because London is just the coziest city on earth and it gives me a ton of good vibes. Here are some of my London Fashion Week favourites.

MOLLY GODDARD

   

I've been a huge Molly Goddard fan after I'd seen her very first collection in Vogue, and I have been looking forward to her shows every since. Goddard is known for her dreamy tulle dresses. Her clothes are so dreamy and flowy, but the thing that really makes Molly Goddard stand out is the raw sense of realness she brings into her collections. The models are friends of hers, or people she's seen on the streets. Every show is very unique in a way that makes her outfits so real and down-to-earth, like a bunch of models making sandwiches. In contrast to her last, rave-themed collection, this collection had a calm and slightly melancholic feel to it. The dark and moody eye makeup in combination with the sober dresses create a new aesthetic I've never seen before. I love Molly Goddard every time, and I'm already excited for her next collection.

CHRISTOPHER KANE

   

Christopher Kane wasn't at all my kind of designer, and his attempt to make Crocs popular again couldn't really convince me. I have to rethink my opinion on this, because I think this collection rocked. The materials used are so nice, like a latex dress with lacy ruffed sleeves or see-through dresses in soft hues of blue and green. I like this collection, and there were some very special models as well, although I don't think the casting was amazing (not that I know anything about casting). I love the collection, although the shoes still can't enchant me. 

EUDON CHOI

   

I'm very delighted to see so many of my current favourite colours in one single collection. Lime green, bright pink and grey plaid all bundled up in one amazing collection by Eudon Choi. I don't have much to say about this collection apart from the fact that all of these outfits are absolutely awesome, and I would wear every single one in seconds.

TOPSHOP UNIQUE

   

Okay. I'll admit. I only looked at the Topshop Unique collection because of Adwoa Aboah. I'm not even ashamed. I loved this collection. And I like how almost every single outfit looks like something you could actually put together yourself with items from high-street stores. The combinations are unexpected, but they work, and the jacket game is going strong here. And if someone could just hand me that silver top from the last picture I'll shut up and stop obsessing over this collection so much. 


See you babes

CATO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten